Monday 24 May 2010

Research Methods











During this year we have not been given the task of presenting our work in sketchbooks, but these have been some methods that have really helped me on the development of my work. Brainstorming and creating breaking down the subject of my projects and going through the process of format, dominant idea, concept challenge or wishful thinking and stepping stone has been a technique learned by Darren our tutor that has helped me quite a lot in the process of developing ideas and coming out with unique ideas that we think that are bizarre and impossible and then try to find a solution to those ideas and try to see how you could make some of those extravagant and exaggerated ideas become useful. These are images of random sketchbooks that show how I develop ideas and the process that goes into my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment