Monday 24 May 2010

Pick Me Up

Pick Me Up © Anthony Burrill
Rainbow Cloud © Anthony BurrillThis Bell Will Ring © Rob Ryan, 2006

The Pick Me Up exhibition was amazing , I was not expecting such an interesting and original exhibition. It is the the first contemporary graphic art fair in the UK. It is a multicultural exhibition, there is artist that work with illustration, graphic designers that have unique and interesting pieces. Going to an exhibition that has a lot of work and that is completely different was quite useful. I took several pictures of work that I thought was interesting and unique to have it as future inspiration images for new projects I could have. They have Robert Ryan studio settled inside the Somerset House, which was really interesting because you could actually walk around and see how people are working in that area. I had seen his work before briefly but there is a lot of different pieces that I thought were really detailed paper cutting that I had not seen before and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment